HONESDALE — The Maple City will be abuzz with activity this weekend for the May installment of 2nd Saturday.
The event highlights culture, community, art and entertainment in a beautiful downtown setting.
Come to Honesdale this Saturday and every 2nd Saturday of the month.
The happenings this week:
• Irving Cliff, 2 Chapel St. - Tyler Storm playing 6-9 pm also hosting a hike to benefit Relay for Li fe at 2pm with refreshments afterwards.
• Black and Brass Coffee, 520 Main St.- Art-a-Pelago Gallery is open 6-9pm featuring art of John Robinson, light refreshments
• Loose Leaf Pages, 627 Main St. 6-9PM Art-a-Pelago Gallery Featuring the art of Janet Gaglione. The artist will be there to meet. Music by Barbara Gorgan “Lady B”
• DJ Harvey Agency, 815 Main St. – Art-a-Pelago Gallery 6-9pm featuring the art of Suzanah Hadorn, light refreshments.
• Here and Now Brewing Co. 645 Main St. Rogue Chimp of Scranton playing from 1-4pm.
• R3 Hardware, Bob Wilson Jazz Trio playing 6-9pm
• The Cooperage Project, 1030 Main St. Genna & Jesse playing 7:30pm Doors open 7pm
• Basin and Main, 564 Main St. The Paper Caves, gallery open 1-4pm
• The Twisted Rail, 505 Main St. Chip and Noodles playing 830pm.
• The Bodhi Tree Art School, 214 6th St. Group Art Workshop 7pm
• Re/Max Wayne, 416 Main St. - 6:30 to 7:30PM. Canaltown Moving Movie Festival pass presale and pop-up theater, movie showing.
For more detailed information and a map go to Second Saturday Honesdale on Facebook, 2ndstahonesdale on Instagram, 2ndSatHonesdale on Twitter