HONESDALE — For patients seeking to avoid the construction at Wayne Memorial Hospital, the hospital is reminding folks that it offers blood draws, x-rays, EKG, pulmonary function testing and mammography at satellite offices in other locations.
While the hospital is still offering these services at its main campus at 601 Park Street, patients are more than welcome at these other sites:
• Honesdale – Route 6 Mall, 650 Old Willow Avenue. Blood draws Mon-Fri 7am – 2:45pm. 570-253-7322. Coming soon: another site on Route 191 South!
• Carbondale – 141 Salem Avenue, Marian Professional Building. Blood draws Mon-Fri 7am – 2:30pm. X-rays & EKG Mon-Fri 7am – 3:30pm. 570-282-1637.
Also: Pulmonary Function Testing Tues & Thur by appointment (Walk-ins coming soon) 570-251-6689
• Forest City—630 Main Street. Blood draws, x-rays, EKG Mon-Fri 6am – 2:30pm. 57-785-6622
• Hamlin— 543 Easton Tpke. (Rte 191 S). Blood draws Mon-Fri 7am – 7:15pm & Saturday 6:30am– 3pm. X-rays Mon-Fri 7:30am – 7:30pm & Sat-Sun 9am -3pm. 570-689-4670. Ultrasound by appointment- 570-251-6689/6688.
• Lords Valley – 750 Route 739. Blood draws Mon-Saturday 7:30am – 4pm. X-rays, digital mammograms, bone density Mon-Fri 7:30am – 3:30 pm. 570-775-4278
• Tafton – 132 Manly Road & Route 507. Blood draws Mon-Fri 7:30am – 3pm. 570-470-2705.
• Waymart – 621 Roosevelt Hwy. (Route 6). Blood draws, x-rays, EKG. Mon-Fri 6:30am – 2:30pm 570-488-9500
• Mobile mammography – up and running! Serving Carbondale, Hamlin, Vandling and Lake Como. By appointment 570-251-6689.
For blood draws and x-rays, all sites accept walk-ins.
For more information, visit www.wmh.org.
Again, the hospital will also continue to offer all these services 24/7 during construction at its main campus at 601 Park Street, Honesdale.
An expansion project is currently underway to build a new 85,000 square foot patient tower housing 50 private patient rooms.
Projected finish date: early 2019.