Dunmore – The following work is scheduled for this week throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. Anyone wishing to sign up for PennDOT Travel Advisories can do so by emailing James May at email@example.com.
Follow/like PennDOT on Twitter at 511PANortheast and Facebook at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
Please note all work depends on weather conditions.
• SR 6-Route 6-Texas Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 1011-Church Rd-Berlin Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 3005-Forks Bridge Rd-Salem Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Drainage/Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 3008-Goose Pond Rd-Salem/Paupack-SINGLE LANE-Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR3012-Advent Rd-Lake Twp. -SINGLE LANE-Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR3041-Bridge St-Texas Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching -8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 4001-Elk Lake Dr-Caanan/Clinton Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 4007-Equinunk Creek Rd-Damascus Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Grading/Shaping dirt road-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 4017-Egypt Rd-Pleasant Mt Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching-8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Southern Wayne County-NO CLOSURES-Mowing -8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Throughout County-NO CLOSURES-Herbicide Spraying -8/7/2017-8/11/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• County Wide - -Sign Repair and Replacement -Weather Permitting - -7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• 191-North Main Honesdale-Bridge Replacement
• 3019-Maplewood-Bridge work
-Guiderail Repair-County Wide
• 3004-Bridge closed -Twin Rocks at Calapouse Rd
• 652-Narrowburg Bridge-Rehabilitation
• 170-Creek Drive Clinton Twp. Emergency/Immediate Bridge Closure (Aldenville) Detour will be in place
• SR 191 over Dyberry Creek, Honesdale Borough-
The work here consists of the rehabilitation of an existing two span I-beam bridge, new retaining wall, temporary pedestrian bridge, temporary traffic signal, traffic detour, rock embankment, sidewalk and curbs, guiderail, and pavement markings.
Work is expected to be complete by October 2017.
• SR 562- Narrowsburg Bridge Inc. Mobilization is scheduled to be complete by September of 2018. The proposed work consists of the rehabilitation of a steel deck arch bridge over the Delaware River, along with some other work.
The controlled one-lane traffic pattern will continue throughout construction apart from 15 overnight closures needed.
• SR 3004- There is a bridge deck replacement project over West Branch of Wallenpaupack Creek (Salem/Sterling Townships) at the intersection of Moon Road, Pond Road, Callapoose Road, and Cemetery Road.
The roadway will be completely closed during this time.
Work is expected to be complete by September.
• SR 3019 over Jones Creek, Lake Township- Construction work here consists of the replacement of a steel I-beam bridge, along with other various projects. This is expected to be complete by November 2017.