Dunmore – The following work is scheduled for this week throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. Anyone wishing to sign up for PennDOT Travel Advisories can do so by emailing James May at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow PennDOT on Twitter at 511PANortheast and Like us on facebook at Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
Short Term Projects:
• SR 1010-Smith Hill Rd-Oregon Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Cleaning inlets/outlets-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 1011-Adams Pond Road-Berlin Twp. -ROAD CLOSURE-Repairs pending DEP approval-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 1031-Church Rd-Damascus Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Ditch Cleaning-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 2006-Charles Street-Texas Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Cleaning inlets/outlets-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 3004-Pond/Moon-Salem Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 3006-Ledgedale Rd-Salem/Paupack-SINGLE LANE-Patching-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 3020-Lake Quinn Rd-South Canaan Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Brush Cutting -3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m
• SR 3022-Salem Mountain Rd-South Canaan Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Brush Cutting -3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 3040-Avoy Rd-Salem Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Patching-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 4007-Upper Woods Rd-Lebanon-SINGLE LANE-Washout Repair -3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• SR 4012-Autumn Leaves-Buckingham Twp.-SINGLE LANE-Brush Cutting-3/20/2017-3/24/2017-7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Long Term Projects:
• The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation’s (PennDOT) Rapid Bridge Replacement Project continues in Wayne County, with the replacement of bridge in Salem Township. The Ledgedale Road (SR 3006) bridge crossing Ariel Creek in Salem is scheduled to begin on Monday, September 12, with traffic detoured to Route 590 and Goose Pond Road (SR 3008) for approximately 10 weeks. The bridge should be complete in November. The work will be performed by Clearwater Construction. The bridge was built in 1940 and averages over 700 vehicles a day.
• SR 1018 Braman Road, Manchester Township – Braman Road over Little Equinunk Creek in Manchester Township will close to traffic on Friday, August 5, 2016. Motorists will be detoured to Cooley Creek Road (SR 3047) and River Road and Galloway Road (SR 3041). The work is expected to be complete by September, and will be performed by Khors Construction. The crossing was built in 1957 and averages 350 vehicles a day.