LAKEWOOD – State Rep. Sandra Major (R-Susquehanna/Wayne/Wyoming) will hold her monthly legislative satellite office hours on Thursday, June 12, between 10 a.m. and noon, at the Preston Township Building on Crosstown Highway (Route 370).
“Residents who are still in need of help filling out their property tax and rent rebate forms are encouraged to stop by for assistance, as the deadline to apply for the program is June 30,” said Major. “Of course, residents in need of help with any other state-related issues are also asked to come by the office. We offer a variety of services and have many free brochures on state programs and services also available.”
The satellite office, as well as Major’s permanent district offices, provide the following services:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax/Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms.
• State tax forms.
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.