– On Thursday, Oct. 10, between 10 a.m. and noon, at the Preston Township Building on Crosstown Highway (Route 370) in Lakewood, Rep. Sandra Major (R-Susquehanna/Wayne/Wyoming) will be holding her monthly legislative satellite office hours.
“These special office hours are a great time to stop by and receive assistance with any state-related issues you may be having pertaining to PennDOT, obtaining a birth or death certificate or accessing a state program or service,” said Major. “I encourage everyone in the Wayne County area to make use of the special hours and location, and if you need assistance outside of this time, don’t hesitate to contact my district office in Montrose.”
Major’s satellite office, as well as her permanent district offices, provide the following services:
· Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
· Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons).
· PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
· Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
· Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
· State tax forms.
· Student aid applications.
· Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
· Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Constituents in Wayne County who are unable to stop by the satellite office are encouraged to contact Major’s district office on 16501 S.R. 706, Suite 2, Montrose, PA 18801. The telephone number is (570) 278-3374. The toll-free number is 1-800-418-5048. Major can also be contacted via her website at RepMajor.com, email at SMajor@pahousegop.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/RepMajor.