– Rep. Sandra Major (R-Susquehanna/Wayne/Wyoming) will be holding her monthly legislative satellite office hours on Thursday, Aug. 8, between 10 a.m. and noon, at the Preston Township Building on Crosstown Highway (Route 370) in Lakewood.
“As always, if there is anything my office can help with – from obtaining birth certificates for passports to filling out Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms – please don’t hesitate to stop by for assistance,” said Major. “We are always happy to help in any way possible.”
Major’s satellite office, as well as her permanent district offices, provide the following services:
· Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
· Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons).
· PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
· Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
· Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
· State tax forms.
· Student aid applications.
· Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
· Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Constituents in Wayne County who are unable to stop by the satellite office are encouraged to contact Major’s district office on 16501 S.R. 706, Suite 2, Montrose, PA 18801. The telephone number is (570) 278-3374. The toll-free number is 1-800-418-5048. Major can also be contacted via her website at RepMajor.com, email at SMajor@pahousegop.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/RepMajor.