— Pike County District Attorney Ray Tonkin announced the following criminal sentences were issued by Pike County President Judge Joseph F. Kameen:
• Jennifer Ingerman, 26 of Dingmans Ferry, PA was sentenced to the Pike County Correctional Facility for 9 to 23 1/2 months followed by an additional 12 months of probation, comply with sex offender requirements, refrain from using a cell phone, and ordered to pay a fine of $1,300.00 for the crimes of Unlawful Conduct with a minor, Criminal use of Communication Facility, and Corruption of Minors. In the summer of 2010 Ingerman engaged in sending explicit text messages to a minor.
• Devron Miller, 34 of Buskill, PA was sentenced to the Pike County Correctional Facility for 90 days to 6 months, have his driver’s license suspended for 18 months, and pay a fine of $1625.00 for the crimes of Driving Under the Influence, Driving on Roadways laned for traffic, Careless driving, Duty to give Information and render aid, Accidents involving damage to unattended vehicles or property, and Immediate notice of accident to Police Department. On May 28, 2012 Miller collided with another vehicle while driving under the influence on Hampstead Road in Lehman Township. She left the scene of the accident and was apprehended at a later time near the scene of the accident, and found to be driving under the influence.
• Mark Reinhardt, 31, of Kingston, New York was sentenced to 12 months’ probation, and to pay a fine of $250.00 for the crime of Theft by Deception. Reinhardt was caught by security cameras over the period of 2012-2013 taking money from the register and voiding sales while employed at Smokes To-Go and Cigar World in Matamoras Pa.
• Guiseppe Genovese, 62 of Dingmans Ferry PA was sentenced to the Pike County Correctional Facility for 8 months and 90 days to 23 1/2 months, have his licensed suspended for 36 months, and pay a fine of $3,800.00 for the crimes of Driving Under the Influence, Driving while Operating Privilege is suspended or revoked, Driving vehicle on roadways laned for traffic, Driving Vehicle at a safe speed, Careless Driving, Reckless Driving, and Restraint systems. On December 7, 2011 Genovese was involved in an accident with another vehicle while driving on 739 in Delaware Township, he left the scene and continued south on 739 where he crashed again, was found intoxicated, and taken into custody.
• Joseph Wright, 33 of Matamoras PA was sentenced to a State Correctional Facility for 4 years 3 months to 8 1/2 years, and pay a fine of $1,600.00 for the crimes of Burglary, Theft by Unlawful taking or disposition-Moveable property, and Receiving Stolen Property. On November 18, 2012 Wright entered a home in Milford, PA where he stole jewelry.
Page 2 of 2 - • Mark Heinen, 19 of Dingmans Ferry PA was sentenced to a State Correctional Facility for 18 months and 48 hours to 36 months, and pay a fine of $500.00 for the crime of Aggravated Assault. On April 14, 2012 Heinen became involved in a physical altercation in the parking lot Failtes Irish Pub where Heinen assaulted his victim.
• Frankie Colletta Jr., 26 of Milford PA was sentenced to the Pike County correctional Facility for 3 months and 3 days to 23 1/2 months, a year of probation, having his driver’s license suspended for 30 months, and pay a fine of $4,500.00 for the crimes of Fleeing or Attempting to Elude the Police, DUI, and Possession of a Controlled Substance. On October 27, 2012 Milford Borough Police attempted to stop Colletta on West Hartford Street he attempted to flee; upon stopping he was found to be Driving under the Influence of a Controlled Substance and in possession of Heroin.
• Christopher Brenner, 26 of Greentown PA was sentenced to Pike County Correctional Facility for 1 to 18 months, and pay a fine of $300.00 for the crime of Theft by Unlawful taking or Disposition- Movable Property. On April 6, 2012 Brenner stole $553.00 during his shift at the Whistle Stop Gas Station on SR 507 in Greene Township.