In celebration of the release of the band's documentary, History of the Eagles, which made its television broadcast debut on Showtime last month, the Eagles will be touring this summer and will perform at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts on Thursday, July 25. Tickets go on sale Thursday, March 28 at 10 a.m.
– In celebration of the release of the band's documentary, History of the Eagles, which made its television broadcast debut on Showtime last month, the Eagles will be touring this summer and will perform at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts on Thursday, July 25. Tickets go on sale Thursday, March 28 at 10 a.m.
Get tickets at www.BethelWoodsCenter.org, Ticketmaster.com, the box office or charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000. Tickets are $194.50 and $164.50 for reserved seating and $56.50 for lawn. All-in ticket prices show at a glance exactly what you will pay for your ticket, including standard shipping. Member presale for the Eagles begins Monday, March 25 at 10 a.m.
"Eagles will be the biggest concert event to play the Sullivan County Catskills this year and will be talked about forever," says Darlene Fedun, Chief Executive Officer of Bethel Woods, a not-for-profit cultural organization. "The Eagles are icons in the music world, and we are honored to have them perform together for the first time at the historically significant site of the Woodstock festival."
The Eagles - Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit - will perform classics spanning their career including "Hotel California," "New Kid In Town," "Take It To The Limit," "One Of These Nights," "Lyin' Eyes," "Rocky Mountain Way," "Best Of My Love" and "Take It Easy." Hits from band members' solo catalogs will also be featured during the evening.
The acclaimed documentary, History of the Eagles, is being released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, April 30. This exceptional three-disc set includes History of the Eagles Part One and History of the Eagles Part Two, as well as Eagles Live At The Capital Centre - March 1977, featuring never-before-released performances from the Eagles' two-night stand at Washington, D.C.'s Capital Center during the legendary Hotel California tour.
Seeking to provide an unprecedented and intimate look into the history of the band and the legacy of its music, History of the Eagles is a meticulous creation featuring rare archival material, concert footage, and never-before seen home movies that explore the evolution and enduring popularity of one of the world's biggest-selling and culturally significant American bands.
Preorders are available now through Amazon.com and the Eagles website, www.eaglesband.com; as well as through Ticketmaster when purchasing the DVD package together with concert tickets.
History of the Eagles made its television broadcast debut on Showtime last month, earning the network its highest ratings for a music documentary in eight years. Part One premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in January to great acclaim.
The Eagles have sold more than 120 million albums worldwide, earning five #1 U.S. singles and six GRAMMY® Awards. Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 is the best-selling album of all time, exceeding sales of 29 million units. The band's Hotel California and Their Greatest Hits Volume 2 have sold more than 16 and 11 million albums respectively. The Eagles were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1998.
"History of the Eagles" July 2013 Tour Dates:
• Saturday, July 6, Louisville, KY KFC Yum! Center
• Sunday, July 7, Milwaukee, WI Summerfest
• Tuesday, July 9, Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
• Thursday, July 11, Toronto, Ontario Air Canada Centre
• Monday, July 15, Ottawa, Ontario Scotiabank Place
• Tuesday, July 16, Philadelphia, PAWells Fargo Center
• Thursday, July 18, Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun Arena
• Friday, July 19, Boston, MA Comcast Center
• Monday, July 22, Washington, D.C. Verizon Center
• Tuesday, July 23, Pittsburgh, PA Consol Energy Center
• Thursday, July 25 Bethel, NY Bethel Woods Center