– Rep. Sandra Major (R-Susquehanna/Wayne/Wyoming) will be hosting her monthly satellite office hours on Thursday, Dec. 13, between 10 a.m. and noon, at the Preston Township Building on Crosstown Highway (Route 370) in Lakewood.
"My satellite office provides an opportunity for local residents to come in person to have their state-related questions answered or to receive help with any problems they may be encountering," said Major. "I encourage residents to take advantage of the opportunity to receive some personal assistance or simply stop in to say hello.
"As always, I can also be reached at either one of the full-time district offices or through my website, email or Facebook."
Major's satellite office, as well as her permanent district offices, provides the following services:
• Driver's license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for disabled persons).
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
• State tax forms
• Student aid applications.
• Free state maps, state park information and PA Vacation Guides.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Constituents in Wayne County who are unable to stop by the satellite office are encouraged to contact Major's district office on 16501 S.R. 706, Suite 2, Montrose, PA 18801.
The telephone number is (570) 278-3374. The toll-free number is 1-800-418-5048.
Major can also be contacted via her website at RepMajor.com, email
at SMajor@pahousegop.com or on Facebook at Facebook.com/RepMajor.